We provide 6 Core Programs and Services
PROGRAM AND SERVICES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
[ ] 1. Request Community Screening for Diabetes
[ ] 2. Request staff training for outreach: diabetes management and prevention education
[ ] 3. Request support for diabetes quality improvement including diabetes management and prevention accreditation and recognition
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES FOR PATIENTS
[ ] 4. Diabetes Self-Management Education/ Training, and Diabetes Prevention Program
[ ] 5. Support with Medication Management, Including Medication Adherence
[ ] 6. Diabetes Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Community Diabetes Resource Center
SUMMARY AND OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMS AND SERVICES:
1. Community Screening for Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
2. Staff Training: Outreach and Support for Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
3. Diabetes Quality Improvement & Diabetes Self-Management Education/Training: Accreditation and Diabetes Prevention Recognition
4. Patient Enrollment & Engagement: Diabetes Self-Management/ Training & Prevention Education
5. Patient support with Medication Management and Medication Adherence
6. Diabetes Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Community Diabetes Resource Center
Diabetes Durable Medical Equipment (DME) combined with Diabetes Self-Management Education
DME CA License Number 96123
We now provide the very best in diabetes durable medical equipment combined with Diabetes Self-Management Education, directed by Certified Diabetes Educator, along with excellent Customer Service to deliver an experience that is flawless from beginning to end.
Diabetes Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
Our newly added DME Department will provide blood glucose meters and testing supplies, teach necessary skills and provide tools for managing and controlling blood glucose.
Diabetes Self-Management Education
Our curriculum will help you and your family manage blood sugar testing, highs and lows, insulin, nutrition, and more: including coping with diabetes and general well-being.
These resources will also help you and your family navigate life with diabetes, and the common everyday challenges associated with the condition. Our curriculum will review general information about diabetes self-management skills, and provide tools and support for coping, improving and sustaining achieved blood glucose control.
In addition to the evaluation and treatment of patients, an important part of our mission is to provide you and your family with educational materials and resources. We offer:
- Diabetes self-management classes
- Diabetes technology classes for use of glucose meters and testing supplies.
- Online diabetes education
- Diabetes support groups